Try this delicious Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake With Raspberry Swirl for your next healthy keto dessert.
Keto White Chocolate Cheesecake With A Raspberry Swirl
- [Crust] 1 1/2 cup Almond Flour
- [Crust] Swerve
- [Crust] 1/4 cup Butter
- [Filling] 16 oz Cream Cheese
- [Filling] Swerve
- [Filling] 1 1/2 oz Cocoa Butter
- [Filling] 1 Large Egg
- [Filling] 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- [Filling] 3/4 cup Heavy Cream
- [Raspberry Sauce] 1 cup Raspberries
- [Raspberry Sauce] 1/4 cup Water
- [Raspberry Sauce] 1/4 tsp Xanthan Gum
- (Raspberry Sauce) Combine raspberries and water in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Bring to a boil and cook until raspberries can be easily mashed with a fork, about 5 minutes.
- (Raspberry Sauce) Mash raspberries. Sprinkle surface with xanthan gum and whisk vigorously to combine. Set aside.
- (Crust) Preheat oven to 325F and grease a 9-inch glass or ceramic pie plate.
- (Crust) In a medium bowl, combine almond flour, sweetener, and butter and mix until the dough begins to come together. Transfer to pie plate and press firmly and evenly into bottom and up sides.
- (Crust) Bake 10 minutes, until just beginning to brown (it will not be fully cooked).
- (Filling) Reduce oven temperature to 300F. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sweetener until smooth. Add melted cocoa butter and beat until fully incorporated.
- (Filling) Beat in egg, vanilla extract and whipping cream until well combined and smooth.
- (Filling) To assemble, spread about 1/3 of the raspberry sauce on the bottom of the crust. Spread half the cheesecake filling and dot with another 1/3 of the raspberry sauce, then swirl with a knife. Repeat with remaining cheesecake filling and raspberry sauce.
- (Filling) Smooth the top.
- (Filling) Bake 45 to 50 minutes, or until cheesecake is mostly set and just jiggles the tiniest bit in the center.
- (Filling) Remove and let cool, then refrigerate several hours.