Keto Cocoa Pebbles
- 1/2 cup Vanilla Whey Protein
- 3/4 cup Peanut Flour
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 cup Cocoa Powder
- 1/4 cup Coconut Oil
- 4 tbsp Swerve
- 2 tbsp Water
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the whey, nut flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Add in the small amounts of coconut oil until blended.
- Stir in the water and sweetener to form a stiff dough.
- On parchment paper (lightly greased), roll the dough out to 1/8 inch in thickness.
- Cut into small squares with a pizza cutter or knife. Place parchment onto cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7-10 minutes in the preheated oven, until the edges, are lightly browned.
- Remove from oven to cool.
- Serve with unsweetened almond milk.